Breastfeeding is a special time between you and your little one that will be over before you know it, so it’s important to make sure you’re making the most of it – which for some of us, may include taking lots of pictures and maybe even ordering keepsakes!
Creating the popular Tree of Life breastfeeding image as shown here is easy – you just need to follow a few basic steps.
- First, download the PicsArt app. It’s free and available for both iOS and Android.
- Select the plus sign at the bottom-middle of the page, then select “All Photos” to locate the photo you want to use.
- Once you’ve selected the photo you want to edit, hit “Sticker” on the bottom right-hand side, and type “tree of life” in the search bar. Select the tree sticker you prefer, or play around with a few until you find your favorite. Adjust the sticker so it’s the right size and angled the right way – the trunk of the tree should pass through your baby’s lips like a straw.
- When you have it how you’d like it, click “Apply.”
- On the bottom toolbar, swipe until you get to “Effects.” Select “Effects” and then “Magic.”
- From here, play around with the magic effects! There are many different styles that will help you give your image a unique look. When you’re finished, select “Apply” and save it to your phone!
Now you have a tree of life photo of your own! Feel free to share it on Instagram by tagging it #treeoflifebreastfeeding, or get creative with the app and come up with some of your own unique images! Have fun!